Responsible Use and Conduct
Fair Lottos should not be used by persons under the age of 18 or the legal age allowed for online gambling activities in your area. By entering the Fair Lottos website and accessing the content provided on the site you agree to use any content under the permissions that are laid forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- When providing us with any information you maintain that this information is truthful and up to date;
- Making use of, accessing or making any unwanted changes to the Fair Lottos website in a malicious way is prohibited;
- Taking part in any activity that interferes with the operations, including the servers and/or networks to which our site is located or connected, is prohibited;
- All content on the Fair Lottos website is copyright protected. Users are entirely responsible for any damage and loss that we may directly or indirectly suffer due to any malicious user activity and may be liable to legal procedure;
- Any language or user posted content that is seen as threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language is forbidden;
- Users may not engage in advertising or any other form of business solicitation on the site;
- Users may not impersonate any Fair Lottos employee or representative.
Fair Lottos cannot be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our site, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that the applicable limitation of liability laws applies.
You expressly understand and agree that Fair Lottos shall not be liable to you or any 3rd party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
Fair Lottos complies with all personal data protection requirements, as laid out in the GDPR and other international data regulations.
In order to ensure our compliance, we have established the following:
- Our Privacy section gives a clear indication of what you consent to, as far as personal data is involved. The procedure for providing consent (either implicit or explicit) is also outlined
- Users have both the right to access and the right to be forgotten. This means you can request a copy of your personal information at any given time – just use the form on the Contact Us page. In addition, you can request the removal and complete deletion of your information from our database.
- Data portability is also guaranteed – you have the right to receive your personal information from us and transmit it in any way deemed appropriate.
- We work on consistently improving the design and the security of our website. Fair Lottos features all the necessary scripts and safeguards to prevent data loss, data hacking or other kinds of breaches. The rights of our visitors are fully protected via the design and we also strive to collect as little personal information as possible (for the purpose of improving content and service quality).
The below terms and conditions are applicable to all user comments submitted on the FairLottos platform. Once a user has published their comment, the user has agreed to the below terms and conditions and all of the rules and policies set forth below.
1. FairLottos owns and operates all aspects of the fairlottos.com website, including all comments made on the platform. FairLottos may modify these terms and conditions at any time, without any prior notice.
2. Users must be 18 years of age or older before submitting comments. When publishing a comment users are clarifying that they are at least 18 years old.
3. FairLottos has the right to undertake any of the below actions without prior notice or consent of the user:
(a) Suspend, restrict or wholly terminate the user’s ability to comment or edit older comments;
(b) Delete or deactivate any user profiles and user content without prior consent of the user;
(c) Modify any user-submitted content that transgresses our comment terms and conditions.
4. When commenting on the FairLottos website users agree that they will not include or promote any of the following in their comments:
(a) Violate or break any applicable laws or other regulations;
(b) Cause or promote malicious damage to the site;
(c) Attempt to transmit any harmful viruses, bots, flood pings, Trojan horses or other harmful code and processes;
(d) Transgress the rights of any third parties including but not limited to intellectual rights, privacy rights or contract rights;
(e) Promote or voice harmful, threatening, deceptive, racist, violent, lewd, harassing or otherwise objectionable content or materials;
(f) Users will not engage in any form of advertising or promotion in the comments;
(g) Use any content on the site for harmful or malicious purposes.
5. By submitting a comment to FairLottos users agree to grant a non-exclusive, royalty-free and all-encompassing license to FairLottos to use any materials or comments in any manner or discretion that FairLottos so chooses.
6. When users engage with other users, or with FairLottos, in the comments sections they agree not to:
(a) Make use of any profanity;
(b) Use or promote content that is misleading or incorrect;
(c) Use or promote content that discloses personal or private information.
7. Users are solely responsible for their interactions with the site and other users. Users acknowledge that FairLottos does not assume any responsibility for any damage whatsoever that may arise from any message or other content that they may receive from other users or from Fair Lottos.
8. Users acknowledge that Fair Lottos does not assume any responsibility for the content of the comments made by other users of the site.
9. Upon publishing a comment users agree to hold harmless Fair Lottos and all their affiliates, employees, directors or other representatives from any liabilities, losses or other damages that could arise from engaging in the FairLottos comments.
Fair Lottos operates the fairlottos.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This section is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the FairLottos website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.